Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Harborside, Lake Geneva, WI

Sorry, I don't have a picture of these chicken strips. I ate them too fast. These strips came in a basket with regular French fries that were kinda spicy. There four strips. They were crunchy, but not too brown. They were juicy and nicely chicken-y. I have my chickens without sauce, but these come with barbecue if you want it. I washed down my chickens with a bottle of Point root beer. My daddy took a picture of me with the root beer and we'll post it here.

The Harborside is located across the street from The Riviera, the ballroom sitting on the shore of Geneva Lake. We watched the tour boats go out and come back in. We thought it was so neat, we took the ice cream social boat tour. It was fun.

If you're at the Harborside, I recommend the chicken strip basket and the root beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment